Cancellations and Fees
Learn more about our cancellation and fee policies.
Our cancellation fees are based on expenses we incur to make and take reservations, purchase supplies based on our camp groups, receive and refund payments, and most importantly commitment to our wonderful counselors who are guaranteed employment. We review and update our staffing needs with each reservation received.
• If we are unable to run camp for any reason, we will issue a full refund.
• If a camper is unable to attend due to COVID illness, the family will be offered a credit to be used in the same season upon receipt of a medical note.
• From January 1 - May 25, 2022: a $50 deposit will be retained to cover processing and administrative costs for EACH camp reservation cancelled (provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation). Each full or half-day session is considered a separate reservation.
• After May 25,2022: a $100 processing fee will be retained for EACH camp reservation cancelled (provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation). Each full or half-day session is considered a separate reservation.
• Regardless of when a reservation is made, no refunds will be granted for any camps cancelled with less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation.
• No refunds for absences or inclement weather.
• Due to planning and staffing complexities, refunds are not available for lunch or extended day reservations, so please plan carefully.
• Because we commit to our staffing and review supply needs with each reservation, we are not obligated to refund for illness or injury.
Camp fees are established for an entire camp week. The safety of our campers is our primary concern. Part of ensuring their safety is consistency in their attendance within the weeks they attend. Thus, we will not accept registrations for partial weeks and cannot allow any mixed full-day or half-day registrations within a camp in a given week. Please call with any questions regarding this policy, which applies to all camps. Tuition adjustments will not be allowed for any unattended camp days.
Effective May 25, 2022, a $30 processing and administrative fee will be applied for EACH camp registration change made to the original registration provided it is requested more than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation, so please plan carefully. Change requests made less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservations are considered cancellations. Please note that should a change be necessary, it is to be made directly with Auxiliary Services at 401.831.7350 x150 x295, and not with the camp directors or counselors.
Return Check Fee: $30 will be applied for any checks returned by the bank.
Late Pick Up Fee: $15 per quarter hour fee will be applied for any camper not picked up within 15 minutes of camp dismissal or extended day hours.
At Moses Brown, we love to showcase our campers' amazing experiences. Your child(ren)'s image (We will never use a camper's full name) or artwork may be captured in photos or videos for use this summer or in subsequent years:
in promotional materials
on the school's web site
on social media sites
in newspaper/television advertising
in other projects promoting Moses Brown
Your child(ren) may appear alone, in a small group, or in a large crowd.